This summer we are offering a 9-week lesson program beginning June 24th and ending August 22nd. All new students will be expected to take a swim test on the second day of instruction in each week. All students must wear a Coast Guard approved personal floatation device at all times. It is the mission of the Nantucket Yacht Club sailing department to promote fair sailing, instill a life long love of our sport and, above all, to keep it fun. GUEST REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED PRIOR TO APRIL 15TH. Guest registration forms are available below.
For Questions, contact Justin Assad at email@example.com
Please log in to see information on registration.
1) Guest Registration opens on April 15th
2) Guest registration will be by mail and forms are available below.
3) Starting April 15th, Guest registrations will be kept in order received, and on June 1st guests will be placed into classes where space exists.
4) After June 1st, member and guest registrations are placed in order of receipt.
5) Registrations received after June 1st are subject to a $50 late fee.
6) Guests registrations must be signed by their sponsoring member and must include the $400 guest fee.
Jr. Sailing Guest Registration Form
Junior Sailing Program Brochure
Adult Introduction to Sailing
ADULT SAILING PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM
ADULT SAILING MEDICAL FORM